DRAWings® 4 is the latest version of our DRAWings® embroidery software; it comes in one edition, the up to now known as PRO edition and is compatible with Windows Vista. DRAWings® 4 comes with a built-in designer which includes all fundamental drawing tools for you to draw your designs from scratch, while it can still interoperate with CorelDRAW® (versions 12, X3 and X4) graphic software* as before as well as with any other graphic software that supports OLE technology. For a full list of the DRAWings® 4 features click here.
Please notice that registration is required for this download.Download
After you have gone through the registration process you will be sent the link to download the DRAWings® 4 Evaluation Edition by e-mail.
Important: Make sure you submit the correct e-mail address, otherwise you won’t receive the link to download the Evaluation Edition.
The Evaluation Edition
The Evaluation Edition of DRAWings® 4 shall give users a general understanding of the software, although certain features and tools are disabled in the Evaluation Edition. Please also note that neither the 3 modules (Basic, Text, and Connect) of Wings’ modular® software nor the other complimentary products which are included in the DRAWings® 4 package are available in the Evaluation Edition. Nevertheless, you can Use the Evaluation Edition to:
- Create New or Edit Existing vector graphic designs and export them as Scalable Vector Graphics format (.svg);
- Trace bitmap automatically and convert it to editable Vector designs.
- Manually vectorize or digitize bitmap images. Export as .svg;
- Convert any graphics vector design or bitmap or stitch file to embroidery (without the ability to save the stitch file) for printouts; Export as jpg, bmp, etc.
- Convert Stitch files to Vector designs (e.g. ".dst" To ".svg") and edit them (node editing etc.)
- Open ".DRAW" files and export the Embroidery image (.png, .bmp, .tiff and .jpg) for any graphics designing use.
- Create graphics and apply Embroidery Effects for inkjet printing, engraving as well as other applications in apparel embellishment.
and much more...